We’re less than two weeks away from the AWS re:Invent conference in Las Vegas, where CloudPassage will be showcasing as a Gold sponsor. From November 28 – December 2, we’ll be headlining and attending a number of activities. We’d love to see you there!
Meet with us 1-on-1
We understand that your week is going to be packed with sessions and meetings, and that sometimes it isn’t guaranteed to get some quality time with a representative. We have set up an easy-to-use calendar on which you can schedule either 15-minute or 30-minute meetings with us throughout the week.
Visit us at booth #519 in Hall C
We are proud to be a Gold sponsor at re:Invent this year. Within the booth be sure to:
- Attend our booth theater session: Workload security at DevOps speed
- In this session, learn the challenges security teams face and benefits of AWS EC2 and CloudPassage Halo compared to traditional tools. The need for speed, automation, and elasticity tend to break organizations’ existing security tools for servers and VMs, whereas AWS EC2 is purposefully designed to make web-scale cloud computing easier for developers.
- Get a demo
- See CloudPassage Halo in action at our two demo stations, located within the booth!
Enter our social media contest
Throughout the week at re:Invent, we will be giving away a total of three Amazon Prime memberships, valued at $99, to a total of three creative (humorous, snarky, original) people!
Here’s how to enter:
- Follow @CloudPassage on Twitter.
- Post a creative tweet (or several) with all three of the following: the @CloudPassage handle; the #SpeedDaemon hashtag; and CloudPassage booth #519.
One winner will be randomly selected daily at 4:45 during AWS re:Invent and announced on Twitter (@CloudPassage) at 5 pm.
It’s going to be a busy week, and we look forward to seeing you there!
Learn more about CloudPassage Halo through our resources: